Friday, April 21, 2006
My Six Dream Wants
- I want a handsome boyfriend(Looks, charisma, six packs and all!)
- I want to have a big big house in a big big world. Its not a big big thing.
- I want more clothes(Girlfriends r ya with me?Lets shop till we drop!)
-I want to have a supplementary credit card(So, I can spend, spend, spend!)
- I want to have my own car.(Honey, do u get the message?)
Hmmz, superficial, materlistic me.
______________________________________________________________________
But, I can be easily contented with...
All the CHOCOLATES in the world.
All the CANDIES in the world.
Juz leave these food on the coffee table, in front of the tv screen. I will be reallllllllly Contented....



Not forgetting. My beloved

Awfully Dark Chocolate cake.
Chocolate...Chocolate...Chocolate.
(*Blured photo is courtesy of Awfully Chocolates webbie.
Person not to be taken responsibility. Lolz)
I want you to..
6:13 PM