Saturday, April 29, 2006
To: Mr X, we broke up. I cried.
Thank you for the memories we once had.
Goodbye for eva.
Broke up date: 28th April 2006, midnight. Wat a sucky day, after my oral!
_______________________________________________________________________
I long for your strong arms,
Encircling me in a soothing hug.
Your strong caress.
Comforting me, bringing me warmth.
Your big hands.
Entwine my fingers tightly.
Giving me a sense of security, assurance.
I yearn for your sachharine smile.
Your innocent brownish eyes.
I love your frequent short pecks on the cheek.
Soo innocent, soo pure.
I miss the dating dayz.
That particular venue was sooo cute.
Our first date.
Our first movie.
Our first holding hands.
Our first kiss.
Our first arguement.
I yearn for your caring advice.
Your being there for me, thru adversity.
Playing with my hands, while you listen.
Its poignant to think of our relationship.
Short, but full of memories.
Mostly, happy ones.
Mr X, I love you.
I don't want to give you up.
But, you lost me in the first place.
So, now its my turn.
I love you so much.
Datz why, I'm giving up this relationship.
Let me leave this relationshp with beautiful memories.
Once again, I'm alone in my room.
Remincing about the past.
My tears grow misty.
I hold back my tears.
I relent.
I cry uncontrablly on my pillow.
Mr X, all the best to you and Miss Y.
By: Tempestuous Claire
I want you to..
10:45 PM