Friday, April 28, 2006
You said you were blessed to have found me.
I was fortunate to have you.
You said you loved me, but didn't express it.
It was until you lost me...
Dat u xpressed ur supressed feelings.
You beseech me to accept, and forgive you.
I doubt your sincerity again and again.
You adamantly try again.
I once more get tricked.
Yet, I get hurt again.
The wounds soo deep,
I rather pretend, it was all a dream .
I rather I sleep and nva eva wake up.
But the wounds soo deep, and painful.
I cut my wrist, blood is oozing out.
I laugh delirously.
To me, dat is fun.
I cut my wrist umpteen times till I get hooked.
It isn't painful, for I am apatheic.
You hurt me time and time again.
I forgive u once more.
I loathe myself for doing all this.
I loathe myself for being soo gullible.
I loathe myself for the deep love
we once shared.
Only this once, I tell myself:
You are the worlds most idiotic person I have eva met.
You were silly to love me.
You were a bastard to betray, lie to me.
You were an idiot to pursue me again.
I was an idiot who keep accomdating you.
I was a bitch who fell heads over heels with you, everytime.
I was stupid enuff to forgive you.
I just to need to tell you, MR X.
Get out of my life.
Stop hurting me.
I don't need you.
I hate you(Mr X).
By Claire
I want you to..
2:03 PM