Saturday, May 20, 2006
AHHHHHHHHH,
I AM FAT. This is soo not happening. The second try on the scale had same results. Sigh, maybe the weighing scale is faulty. Perhaps, I'm wearing too much *bling *bling*(diamonds!) in my pocket. Perhaps, I drank too much liquid. Perhaps I had my shoes on.
Ahh, bah humbug. I juz have to accept the fact I am FAT. Excuse me while i mutter expletives: &?*^?!. Hahah. Enuff reproaching le. I'll keep my weight gain a secret, lest u guyz mock at me.
__________________________________________________________________________
Beauty Plans:
-Swim regularly at least 4 times a week.
-Skip regularly at home. (Hopefully, I get taller too. God, help me!)
-Practice shooting balls at home.(Hope mum's pigs' wld be intact, or else........!)
-Eat regular meals. Do not skip breakfast.
-Eat when I'm hungry and DO NOT overeat.
-Eat steam, boiled foods. No deep frieds food accepted.
-In breaks, eat fruits or yoghurt. Abstain from refined foods.
-Drink lots of water.
__________________________________________________________________
I do hope by then I can go back to my ideal weight of either 43/44 kg, coz I'm only 158cm.
If all else failes. I juz have to accept the harsh fact. Sobz.
Slimming centres, u guyz there? Got any discounts or endorsements looking for girls. Do i fit e prerequisite. God, help me. I need to lose the fatz here.
I want you to..
7:37 PM