Thursday, May 11, 2006
Foodie Remediez to cure a broken heart.
Believe me, I've tried it before.
-Not the weak hearted thou and those who r adhering to the Atkins diet(ahh, the heck with dat, y deprive urself!)
_____________________________________________________________________
Broken Heart and Grumpy:
2 bars Cadbury Chocolate + A good sappy movie, so ya can mock at!
Tissuez......to wipe off the chocolate stains on ur happy mouth!
2nd day:
1 Large Beer Cup of Peanut Butter + Chocolate Oreo Cookies Smoothie.*Pure decadence*
(Sip the drink as if its wine!!!).
3rd Day:
Triple Chocolate Cake(Dark Choco, Milk Choco, and White Choco)
*If U're on the Atkins diet, there is the flourless version.
But ther'z plenty of butter and sugar!*
Well, u only live once, so live with original floured one, darling!
4th Day:
5 pieces Chocolate Coated Doughnuts(Emm) + Ice Blended Mocha or Ice Milo!
5th Day:
Nachoes, Popcorn, Candy Floss. Movie day with friends.
6th Day:
Haagen Daz Fondue+ plus 2 servings of their Ice-Cream!
7th Day:
KL Hokkien Mee fried in...............(gasp, lard!) plus Ice Chendol.
*Go to Kl for the real thing*
-____________________________________________________________________
Be ruthless......Be sinful........Be Indulgent.
Dun deprive urself.
Lead ur life.
Enjoy it.
(Ps: After each foodie, u might wanna burn off the fats.
For me, I let the fat arrive, den I deliberate...........)
I want you to..
1:29 PM