Monday, June 19, 2006
My diet plans are shelved again. The frequent pig-out sessions in KL have eventually showed up on my body. I fear to be weighed on the scale, for it might show appaling figures. *Gawk*I should kick-start my butt off by swimming again. Hopefully, it can boost my sluggish mentabolism. I should start tmr......., or maybe the day after........., perhaps after a bar of decadent chocolate!!!
I'm convinced I'm fatter now. KL's food high oil,sugar and lard content have ascertained my doubts.
Day 1:
1)Late dinner: Hokkien Mee, Beehoon Soup, Stir-fried Taufu, Stir-fried Veggies.
Didn't eat thou, felt sickly.
Day 2:
1) Lunch at "Chee Cheong Kai"(Chinatown):
Yong Tau Foo, Chee Cheeong Fun, Pork Balls.
2)Tea: Hot Chocolate at Olio Dome. Kopi-O at Kiliney Kopitiam(Mid Valley)
3)Dinner: Steamboat( Kangkong leaves, Pork Balls, Fish Balls, Eggs, Prawns, Deep-Fried Wantons, Deep- Fried Chicken Wings, Yee Min(Type of noodles that are deepfried, yellowish in colour.)
*I didn't touch the Deep-Fried foods thou, well, its for health and beauty reasons*.
Day 3:
1) Breakfast: Papaya, Grapes(Aunt's Home)
2) Lunch: Had Chargrilled Charsiew(Meidum lean and fatty),Boiled Chicken Meat. Drank Mata Kuching(cooling drink of longans, Lohanguo).
3)Tea: Lemon Lime Esprit at Delifrance, Starbucks Coffee(Sungei Wang)
4) Dinner:Soup, Veggies.
Day 4:
1) Breakfast: Apple, Papaya.
2)Lunch: Porkball Soup.
3)Dinner: None. Had fruits.
Sigh, with the high intakes of fats and sugar. I better start excercising.
Ps: Ignore my boring posts of late. My mind is blank, I've been feeling depressed of late.
I want you to..
3:16 PM