Monday, July 10, 2006
I'm tired...
Sick of everything...
It happened so fast, and left so fast...
Misunderstandings,Emotional Discomforts, Distress...
I wish I could be stoic, but I falter...
Promises made and not taken seriously...
After its broken, some assume nothing has happened...
But, I can't remain nonchalant...
I abhor myself for being so tempestuous...
I abhor myself for being softhearted all the time...
I abhor myself for being gullible...
I abhor myself for my obnoxious attuide...
I abhor myself for being so loathesome...
I wished I could lead a carefree, unpretentious life...
No problems, no heart-breaks...
How I yearn for it...
If only, life was guiless, unpretentious...
If only, there people were less contriving...
If only everyone in the world wouldn't backstab each other...
If only everyone was trustable...
If only I could be happy daily...
If only life was pure and simple...
If only I could attack all the baddies and banish them from the world...
If only I could be with the ones I love...
If only, alll this would come true. But, alas it is juz a reverie.
I want you to..
4:30 PM