Sunday, July 30, 2006
Sunlight pentrates through the heavy curtains...
The glaring rays flow deeper onto the cracked, creaky tiles...
My feet waddles slowly to the puddle....
My toes wiggle, and dance in the light....
My eyes swim across the room...
First, the dusty ceiling. Then the flimsy bed.Then the quaint floor...
Then, the picture of us, the presents you sent...
My heart inardvently sinks deeper and deeper...
I hunch my tired back...
My eyes breams with flowing tears...
I hold back, till my whole body quivers, and trembles.
I relent...
My tears flow uncontrobally...
It seeps into the the yellowish pages of my diary...
My tears pour incessantly, blurring my vision...
I ruminate about our past...
I ruminate my actions...
I am remorseful of myself...
I surreptiously scold myself...
Why does love exist?
Why is love so powerful, and influential?
Why do we respect love?
Why does love merely goes to where it wishes, and not adhere to our desires?
I once fell in love...
I assumed he was the one...
However I was very wrong...
My love, trust, believe was placed wrongly...
I believed that we were very much in love...
But, I realised...
My heart wasn't with him...
We were both deluded...
I have fathomed a new feeling...
My wandering heart, has flown to someone...
Someone far far away, but can never ever be with me...
I want you to..
10:20 PM