Thursday, August 31, 2006
To Dearest 5B:
Thru the four months in ur class,I was a bit skeptical about the class. I feared you will be fastidious against me. I was worried about ur views of me.I was adamant in joining all those class activities, all becoz of this fear.I was alwayz the introvert, alwayz wanting people to take the intiative. Thru u guyz, I learnt to be more open and to be less diffident.
Gradually, as four months came and went. I learnt to speak up my views, I learnt how to have fun with you guys. I relished the time, when we beguiled time together( Ernest Khoo workshop, school lessons,etc). Most recently, the ACES Day Dance! You inculcated me something unique. You taught me teamwork and unison as class.You guys built a rapport with each other, overcoming all those obstacles as a class. As the saying goes" If u fall, climb again. Fear not of falling again, becoz there will also be a hand there to help you."You taught me how to work together to attain our goals. You taught me how to understand you guys better. You inculcated values of friendship. I would also be grateful for all these. Thank you, 5B.
Despite all the difficulties and negative comments, you guyz remained sanguine. You did not falter, instead you faced the problem and fought against it. That is especially commendable.
The Aces Dance was really spectacular. The unison, teamwork, coordination was immaculate.I enjoyed myself in the whole process. I relished the smiles and laughter of you guys the most, as that was the time; you let your hair down and be yourself.I would like to thank Rachel, Liwen, HuiShian, Sharon, Sinyang, Justin, Elisha, Kenglam, most impt 5B too for patiently teaching me the steps. Thank You for all those guidance. Thank You for not flaring up! Thank You for helping me all the time. Sorry for not attending some practices. Sorry for agitating you guys, becoz of my slow progress. And, I'm really sorry if my performance was a bit slow today.
I was disappointed tat we didn't win! But, we gave our best shot, and we worked together as a team. We have something special, unique as compared to others. We don't have to compare and be disgruntled, because we know inside our hearts, WE ARE THE BEST. Don't give urself pressure! Don't let the little thing in life affect u'll. Becoz there will be many other good things awaiting us.
O' levels are appproaching. Lets work together as a class and fight against this battle.Its only 2 more months, We can do it. Do it now. Do it rite for the first time, and we are nearer to our goals.
I want you to..
5:23 PM