Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Leave Me Alone
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't have the habit of writing frequenly. but I just want to distract my mind about other things. I don't want to be repress any feelings at this point, as I'm highly distraught. I can't be stoic because I am faltering.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've received a piece of startling news today. My netball junior, my friend, my confidante Baolian has recently passed on. I was aware that someone from our school had passed on while saving a girl, but I didn't know it was Baolian. Its inevitable that people die, but why her?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I ruminate about the past events.I recall Baolian was a reticent girl, she didn't like to talk much.She was well-liked by her classmates and friends because of her amiable nature.During netball practice, she was known as Ms Tall(she was only 15, and at 1.7 and growing). She trained extremly hard at practices, and succoured help to people who were weak. Her determined nature, her diligence thus made her a stellar player in netball. She was not only stellar in CCA, but also hardworking in her studies. She knew how to balance time between play and work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She was an extremly patient and caring girl. Wheneva our netball girlez were distressed and distraught over something, she would juz keep quiet, and quietly be there for the girl. Words were redundant, but her care and support was very prominent.Sometimes, when the girlez cried, she would hug them, and offer them words of comfort. Other times, she would accompany them till they felt better.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps because of her amiable, sanguine, roguish nature. I relished her company in netball. I relished seeing her play with her netball mates, I relished her beguiling time with us. We(the team had established a very strong rapport as a team. We established a very special bond, noone could comprehend.Love, care was palpable in our team. We were a very strong family. We would gossip about the latest news in school; we would laugh about those embarrasing accidents, and mock at them. We would also leisurely talk about girly stuff.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She was like a younger sister to me. Thou younger, she seemed to understand me very much. She would often advise me on my own faults. Without her advise and her suppport, I wouldn't be here today. I would still be faltering, and not be as intrepid as before. I would still be whimsical, lyrical.Her support, and her love made me much stronger. She made me face up to facts. She accompanied me to face the problem, and fought against the adversities.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, the news of her passing on was hard to swallow. I couldn't believe that at such a young age a life was lost. At a young age of 16, there are many things to be awaiting her. Too many things(love, studies, special moments) awaiting to happen, but she left just like that. I'm disgruntled. Why must god take away such a young life? She was a good girl, she wasn't she wasn't conniving. She was not evil.Why must she be punished at the cost of her life?Why make her suffer? The chinese says when you're fated to leave, you're fated to go. But I'm begrudged.I can't accept the fact. I know its reality, but its so sudden. I dunnoe how to handle it. I lost a special friend, a confidante. I feel so lost.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so grateful for this good friend and junior of mine. I'll also reminisce the time we beguiled together. I would always recall her support and her company. I'll always remeber her love for her sports, and love for her friends. I'll always remeber her fun-loving nature, her sanguine attuide towards life. I'll always remeber her fastidiousness towards netball,school work. That nature ensued in success in everything she did.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baolian, thank you for all those wondeful times. Thank you for building a strong rapport with me, and facing those adversities with me. Thank you for being such a good friend and sister. I'll always remeber the happy time we beguiled timed. I love you.
I want you to..
4:58 PM