Monday, September 25, 2006
Moidam Meals
Do you live to eat, or do you eat to live? I'll choose the latter, but I'll sometimes succumb to the guilty decadent treats. I do spoil myself once in a while....Ah heck, well itz every two weeks! Well, after we all live once, don't we?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But the problem is, once I'm hooked on snacking, its like an addiction. Hmmz. I do restrict myself.But, the resistance is faltering due to my whimsical, capricious moods. I eat when I'm bored, depressed. Food is my solace haven.I'll convince myself its the last piece, but I relent, and succumb.Hmmz. I do binge, (hey who dosen't)however its kinda erratic, ya.Hmmz. Binging is unhealthy,but heck lar. Hhahah, I dun wanna deprive myself. However, it inardvently shows in my body fat to ya. Shuckz man.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Herez my meals for the past days. I realli deprecate(disapprove) people who adhere to this menu.
____________________________________________________________________
Day 1:
- 8am:4 pcs Deep Fried Churros with 2 cups Hot Choco..
-10 am: small pkts Reeses Peanut Butter Cups..
-1 pm:2 slices Peanut butter Sanwiches(surreptiously ate 4tabsp peanut butter, shit...)
-3pm- 2 slicez Chocolate Brownies
-4.30pm:-Ben & Jerry's :Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream, (1 scoop)
Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream (1 scoop)
-6pm:10 pieces TangYuan (Glutinous rice dumplings in sweet soup)
-8pm: 2 pieces of Snowskin Mooncake.
-10 pm: 2 pcs Deep fried Churros with Hot Chocolate (again!)
-12 am:onk out
__________________________________________________________________
Day 2)
-8 am-: cups Milo Dinosaur(homemade la), with 2 pieces Kaya Toast spread decadently with Butter(zero transfat, magarine has transfat)... Yummy...
-10 am:2 bars Snickers Almond.(Yummy, sweet)
-1 pm: Scones spread indulgently with Strawberry Jam, and Clotted(gasp Cream)
-3pm:2 bowls Red Bean soup.
-5 pm: 1 box Candy Floss. 3 pcs Mcvities Digestives(Milk choco)
-8pm:1 box(250g) Ligo Raisins.
-10pm:Chocolate Milk with Chocolate Cookies.
____________________________________________________________________
Yummy.. Decadent..Sinful...*Burps*Oops, excuse me*....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See the rubbish I've ate ova the past days. I fear to see the weighing scale, as they may show lurid numbers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haiz. Sigh. Leave me alone. While I succumb to the food temptations again. Away...Away I go in my food haven,my reverie.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fatz here, Fatz eazy to show. Fatz go away, Fatz vanish. Come again in 3 centuries time.Disappear fast, I'll be eternally grateful.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Ps:If u see a forlorn, haggard obese figure waddling like a pregnant women in the streets. Itz me. Sigh! Helpo*.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ps: U might be questioning y are there so many lines in my post. I'm having problems with my paragraph in blog. Trying to resolve it. Meanwhile I will try to put up more posts. Sorry for the erratic posts of late.I'm nursing an incoming flu, my throats soar, my nose is uncomfortable. Uggh, my god. Y am I so susceptible to flus? Sigh.
I want you to..
3:15 AM