Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Problematic Months
October has been extremly
problematic for me. I've been bedeviled by
health problems, friendship problems, emotional problems....Food Problems. Sigh, I wonder is it becoz I'm a
jinx, so all the
bad things
happen to me. If I
didn't exist, would there be
lesser problems?Haiz, I
hate myself. Why does
life have so many
obstacles?Why
can't I
solve them?Why must I
solve things alone?
Why do I
falter? Why
can't I be resilient again.
Foodie problems1) I feel so decadent, guilty. Juz this morning, I
binged on 3 cups of hot milo(carbohydrates).
2) I ate
half a can of sunmaid raisins(sugar)
3)
8 Almond nougatz(refined sugar)
Sigh, I haven't been indulging in sweets, sugars for a long time. I had a
craving, my
tolerance level was low. So I
sucuumbed to it. Once eaten, I'll greedily finish up everything.
Haiz, the
refined foods are going to
appear on my waistline. A
thicker waist, a bigger paunch, thunder thighs, flabby arms. Ahh, its all going to happen soon to a
forlon moi.
Is it hunger, is it guilt. I
binge when I'm
tempesptuous, unhappy. Food makes me
feel better.Sigh, I wonder
how can I sustain,
adhere to a strict diet later on.I'll definitely have
problems controlling my weight. Haiz. People
be kind, and
not tempt me into
sweet foods, snacks. Ya noe my tolerance level.
Emotional Problems1) Cheesed off at my
domineering sister.
Loathe it when she is so
self centred, and assumes she's right.
2)
Loathe it when she
controls mina(maid) to
do everything for her( taking shoes, bags, clothes. Even washing her undergarments).
3)
Loathe it when she leaves her
room so untidy. Loathe it when she
leaves everything around the room.
4)
Loathe it when she
orders mina, scolds her frequently.
5)
Loathe it when she
deprecacates mina in front of everyone. Loathe it when she
reproaches mina all the time.Why can't my sister.
be indepedent.Why can't she
do some things herself. I really
regret having a
sister like her.She may
appear nice in front of everyone, and treats us nicely. But, its
not her true self. My sis and me are like
chalk and cheese. I
do everything myself
without depending on mina. I clean my room, I wash my own undergarments, I am responsible for everything, except meals.
Why can't my sis understand, maids are humans too. They do not deserve to be treated like shit.Why must they tolerate ur ups and downs, ur scoldings. What have they done wrong to
deserve such blatant treatment.If u
treat someone badly, den they'll
defintely distance u.They
work so hard to earn money for their family. We should
not be domineering. We should
learn to be indepedent, and
not reliant.
We should care for them, and treat them as a family. I'm
so sick and tired of my
sister. Its because of this, I
loathe her attuide, her nonchalace, her domineering character, her self-centredness.
Emotional Problems
1) Love problems,I'm so bedeviled by them. Even though we
broke up in early April,I still have a sense of
reproachment, and guilt. Haiz. I know
he was the one who did me wrong.He dated anothe girl behind my back,etc. Spare me the details.
But,I still
love him, and can't forget him. I
can't be nonchalant, and pretend nothing happened. Haiz. I
pretend to be stoic, and repress my feelings for my ex. We have to
move on, but sometimes, I falter.
2) Friendship problems. It was till this year,
my friend and I quarrelled a lot. Its inevitable dat we do disagree. But out of ten times, 8 times we were all quarelling. I dunnoe the cause. Perhaps it was
stress from school,family problems, love problems. I
repressed all this, became stoic. Thus ensuing in
tremedous pressure, tension.Haiz. Thou we're still as
pally, and have a strong rapport, I feel so remorseful, and I reproach myself because of this. She
didn't deserve all this from me.I'm so sorry, I wish to
apologise to her for giving her attuide, quarelling with her, treating her insolently, blatantly.Sorry.
3) Exams are nearing. Thou I am
prepared, except for my humanities. I fear I
won't make it. I fear I
fail. I fear I will
disappoint my parents again. I
fear the results of my exams. If I
do badly, how am I going to face them. I fear the
disappointment. I
worry for my
papers. I worry on my performance in school. I worry.
Haiz.I know I should
seek solace in my friends. I noe I
shouldn't repress my problems. I know I
shouldn't put so much pressure for myself. I'm
attempting to be sanguine, but I hope
someone can succour help to me.I need help. I need someone to talk too. I need to pour out my woes, but I can't. I feel so terrible inside. I feel so
negative of
myself, and people. I fear I'll
lose everything(friends, family,love life). If I do
lose everything, I'll defintely
sucuumb to my depression again(it recurred last year).
Haiz. I'm sory if this entry is long. But, I'm not in the best of moods right now. I wanna cry.
I want you to..
1:50 PM