Monday, November 27, 2006
*AHCHOO* *AHCHOO*, *Sniff* ,*Sniff*,*Cough* *Cough*. Shit the flu's back barely after 1 month! Haiz. Green mucus, constant sneezes, and runny nose, plus an irritating soar throat.Further more, I'm having a PIMPLE CRISIS.*B****y H**l! How worse can this get?I'm groggy, temperamental, irritable. LEAVE ME ALONE.
Well, I kinda miss my kids.....Ummm, I mean my toddlers at Carpe Diemz Kidz. I miss playing with them,carrying them, regaling them with stories, talking to them. Of coz..., the unpleasant is the DIAPERS CHANGING, THROWING TANTRUMS... I WANT TO GO TO WORK NOW!
The work is fun, but you must be vigilant of their safety, also PATIENCE is very important. LOVE, CONCERN is of paramount importance too.The toddlers are very young, aged 18-36 months. They are naive, innocent. They don't know anything.They fear when they're separated from their parents, they are scared of strangers.They are not accumstomed to the environment. You have to be extremly understanding, and patient to them.Love and care them, like their your own child.
Well, I'm going to zzzzzzzzzzz. Soon. Will update soooner.
Fatter, Thicker Waist, Obese
Fatter, Thicker Waist
Fatter, Thicker Waist
Fatter Thicker Waist
Fatter Thicker Waist
Fatter Thicker Waist
Fatter Thicker Waist
Fatter Thicker Waist
Fatter Thicker Waist
Fatter Thicker Waist (X100000000000000000000000000000)
Claire
I want you to..
9:23 AM