Tuesday, November 21, 2006
A Love Rhapsody
I'll rememeber these
-Our Movie Datez every alternate weekend at Marina Square
-Your big,warm hand hugging my hand.
-Our surreptious kiss at the Cinema.
-We sharing a bowl of fish-soup.
-The Reeses Chocolates, you gave me! Yummy!
-The bouquet of red roses you gave me on Valentines!
-Your warm smile, your understanding mind.
-I loved falling into your arms, hugging you. You were special to me.
I'm trying to forget..
-Your stubborness.You being obstinate. Your tempestuous, whimsical mood swings.
-Your conniving, guile self.
-The times where you misunderstood me.
-Our Fights.It was alwayz me taking the initiative, and apologising first.
-Your umpteen lies. I hate my frail self. I shouldn't have relented.
-Ur persistent calls, after we broke up.
Mr X......, We have broken up. I wanted to end the relationship earlier, but I kept procrastinating. I felt cheated of your philandering ways. I feel so cheated, I loved you dearly and put all my soul to it. But, how could you bear to do this poignant thing? How could you.
I am bemoaned, disgruntled tat our relationship because of this. Ur philandering ways put a test to our relationship. I taught you were the one, but we weren't meant to be. How ironic. Mr X.....I want to forget u. So plz get out of my mind, my life. Leave me with beautiful memories from the past, and discard the ugly memories. Thank you.
I want you to..
5:01 PM