Friday, December 08, 2006
Hang Ova
Itz fri morning. I've downed 5-6 cups of plain vodka, I've cried relentlessly for 2 hours. My heads spinning, my tummys burning.Somehow, I wish I could remain in my slumber state, and escape all the problems. I'm having a bad hang- over. I'm highly irritable, and whimsical. So, leave me alone.
I'm highly distraught over recent events. Friends, obstacles, emotional problems.Why must these all these disturbing problems attack me in one go?
Why am I alwayz be the unlucky to be striken with the problem. Promises agreed, and broken so easily. Am, I to be taken for granted?Do I alwayz seem the stoic, resilient one, in front of you? In fact, I'm not,I too falter. I too, need support, solace, comfort.
You'll never understand my pain, agony, distraught, I'm facing. Haiz. I hope I can recover from my state. I dun want to remain this way, becoz it upsets my family members.Now, I juz need to intent thoughts of my incoming trip to Italy. Hopefully, no more problems would come my way.
I want you to..
9:10 AM