Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Lalalal,
I'm back after 2 weeks! Yay! Haha, I really liked touring Italy, I got to tour so many major states, and enjoy the sereness, pristine of those little towns. I especially enjoyed touring the little towns, because of the amiable Italians, and the scenic place.The scenes were so breathtaking, I took many photoes at most of the cities. I also enjoyed the Italian food, wheter it was the hot thick chocolate,where u could dip Churros in. I relished the salads, pastas, and of coz the gelati.
My,all that binging, gorging has ensued in a fatter thicker waist, protruding tummy, a more obese and forlorn me. Ahh, a fatter, thicker waist. Well, you only live this once. Be sinful, be indulgent.
Ending here now! I'm still seriously jetlagged, and still adapted to Italy time, which is 7 hrs back! I'm going back to sleep.
Ps: I uploaded my Italy photoes on my com. I will be posting my photoes on Snapfish , my online photo album instead of blogger. Till den, Ciao.
Ciao
Eclarie (aka Chiara pronounced as keira, itz my italian name.)
I want you to..
10:28 AM