Friday, January 19, 2007
Itz been a long time!
I've been busy with lots of things recently. Work, and personal matters. I've been working at Siemens for nearly three weeks now, and I must say the experience has been unpredecented.
I get to have my own private desk,my own desktop computer, my personal space thats populated with documents. I am given tasks to do, and I finish it meticulously and prudently.
Life's sometime tormenting at Siemens, because some hypocrites treat you nicely , but stab you in the back surreptiously. Ahh, who cares the h**l about them.Let them gossip,I didn't commit any crime or nor am I conniving. Its thier mouths which are rampant and which gossips are inevitable. You have to learn, and take it in your stride. There are so many kinds of people in working life who are hypocrites. You have to be savvy in making friends.
I have made new acquaintances in the company, Sharali, Sarah, Kumar, Ramesh, Joanne(my best friend cum tuition teacher), they take really good care of me, and ensure my well-being in the company. I have to thank them for the guidance, and new skills they inculcated in me. Somehow, it increased my confidence, and maturity, and made me resilient about working life. Thank you all.
This job was a rare job to find, and I have to thank Joanne for helping me. Thou, I'll only be here for two months. I'll cherish the time spent with my collegues at Siemens, (Oil, Gas Sector). Thank you.
This days, I've been wondering. Time is easily gained, easily lost. The inevitable will happen, and is going to happen. We can't dominate time, but we must cherish our loved ones for if they're gone itzx too late for regrets.
Remeber the children God gave was a bundle of joy to our parents. They showered us with much love and care, they spoiled us with everything we wanted. Furthermore, they tolerated our temper, our capricious moods. Why, this high tolerance? They love us, they want us to be happy. Our bad temper, our attititude, they all tolerated. However, who will help them eradicate the pressure given by their children. Noone. So, we have no right to be insolent, and recalcitrant at them. They are our parents, they loved us dearly and treat us as their jewels. So, we should also love them dearly, and be respectful of our parents. They're our only kin, if we don't cherish them now, will time relent?
I want you to..
6:09 AM