Saturday, February 10, 2007
8 Hours of incessant crying...
My eyes are dead swollen, my nose red and runny...
I am numbed from everything... numbed from reality...numed from everything
All is I feel is my aching heart, my sad, distressed heart.
I cry somemore, but no tears flow out...
I am so distressed. Distraught.Distressed.Despondent.
I could go crazy any time.
Leave Me ALONE, WILL YOU.
WHY CAN'T ANYONE GIVE ME A MOMENT OF PEACE.
Why must some acquaintances BUG ME, AND GIVE ME FALSE HOPES, FALSE CONCERNS. FALSE COMFORTS.
Hypocrites....
I hate myself. I hate this life.
I hate the remaining path which I have to walk...
I hate lifes obstacles...
I hate myself. I hate my spiritt living in it.
I wish I could slash myself, and let myself bleed to death.
I don't want to be boggled with problems.
I don't want to do things I abhor.
I hate to be coerced.
I want you to..
8:06 PM