Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Am I who I really am?
Who is this shadow/spirit hiding inside?
Do I know my true self?
Do I understand myself?
Why am I pretending to be someone I am not?
Why do I put on a facade?
A forlorn shadow is staring back at me..
Its my own spirit staring back at me.....
Its telling me, I'm confused...lost....
I'm lost in my own world...
I don't know myself anymore.
Why have I become this way.
I can't help it.....
I don't even know who I am.
Why I behave this way.
How do I even help myself.
I am fraile, weak, susceptible to everything....
I falter to everything now......
I need a helping hand....Who is there?
Friends... When I need them, they are not there...
Friends, do you understand the real me, or you pretend to...
I hate being like this... I hate being me. I hate my life. I hate everything about me...I had enough of this life. I had enough of everything. I want to end this. Someone help me...
I want you to..
10:29 PM