Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Hi All............
Every Year seems excruciating to me... Each year, 365 days, 48 weeks, I dread how time pass by slowly, I lament.. There will be months which I abhor because of particular problems, events, people. I'll wish it'll pass by quickly,as each passes, I rejoice and make a new resolution.
Yet, I anticipate what intriguing happenings each year entails. Will I be bedeviled by many obstacles? Will I have a smooth-sailing year? What events will influence me as a person. How, I wish I could have a remote control that dominates the type of life I want to lead. Sigh, its inconceivable to have this taught. Its inevitable to meet people you abhor. Its more inevitable to be bedeviled by problems. Its not even feasible to plan your future. Good-Bye my reverie...
2006 was bad for me..Friendship problems, studies, and family.I repressed all my problems, and eventually I couldn't hold out, I flare out at my family.I realised all the problems I repressed was causing so much pressure. The crux of the problem was me.....
In the new year, I've learnt new things, removed my facade... Most importantly, I want to be happy. I want to spend time ruminatng about happy events, and doing the things which I relish...Whats the point of ruminating over past events, getting indignant?What is the point of being guile and contriving. Why put so much pressure? Learn to let go! There will be things which will make us upset, angry, distressed, distraught. Take a deep breath, and breath out. Repeat this for a hundred times daily, it'll calm your heart, and distressed mind..
I wonder how frequent will I update this blog. What will happen in the following months. I'll defintely sustain this blog till my brain cells die out. ... Who knows what will happen in the future..
I want you to..
6:25 PM