Thursday, March 08, 2007
Unhappiness,Distress,Distraught, Adversities, Obstacles, People(Obnoxious), etc are enough to get me boggled down for my entire life. It is inevitable , and they're always happen.. Why not embrace it, slowly come up with a solution. Tell yourself, "Without these problems,intriguing events, and obstacles, life would be so insipid.. Stop lamenting about how jinxed up your life is. STOP REPROACHING YOURSELVES, AND YOUR PARENTS. WE WERE AND ARE NOT AT FAULT.
Stop assuming how pathetic your life is.. Do you know the actual meaning of pathetic. I doubt so! How ironic. We, a bunch of tempestuous children, throw hot and cold at our parents. We insist on instant gratification. We insist on getting things we want. We do things to make ourselves happy.Our parents tolerate it, and they don't say anything. We vent out every thing at them. We assume its always their fault and not ours. Why? We being obstinate, and spoiled is because our parents spoil us.. They relent to us. Yet, they still love us, and provide everything for us.Ensuing in us being obstinate, spoiled, selfish. Is this right? What wrong did they do to deserve this?
Look at people suffering from extreme poverty, they don't even have the latest gadjets, they don't even have sufficient food, money, even a house to live in. Albeit, being defect in these areas, they are still happy, complacent with their life. Why?Life's pleasures dosen't revolve around money. They tell themselves life will be better each day, material wants are redundant. Its more important to live life to the fullest, enjoy the presence of the family. Spend time with them, and doing things which make them happy. I envy their sanguine attitude.. " Never Say Die" is their determination in life, that keeps them going. Adversities, problems occur in life,they will never falter nor get debilitated by the problem. After falling down, they gradually pick themselves up... I admire their" There will always be a solution to every problem, as long as we stay sanguine and believe the bad adversitites will pass.A solution will come, as long as WE BELIEVE. "
Stop reproaching your life, and getting indignant about life. Stop ruminating about things which we can't have domination over. Stop ruminating about THINGS WHICH HAVEN'T HAPPENED. Ruminating too much is bad, because it ensues in excessive pressure, anger, and distress in us..It ensues in us getting temperamental because we repress our emotions..We blow hot and cold. The crux of the problem is you, because of you ruminating over stuff, it causes so much pressure. Stop ruminating how jinxed up our life is. STOP ruminating over UNHAPPENED,REDUNDANT ISSUES, UNIMPORTANT REDUNDANT DOUBTS.. We can't have domination over every thing.STOP REPROACHING YOUSELVE, STOP BEING INDIGNANT.
Life has its ups and downs. Its a part and parcel of life. There will bound to be adversities, obstacles, obnoxious people, days/months which we loathe. Be persistent, and determined. Believe every problem will have a solution/remedy. Avoiding isn't the eventual solution, the problem will still persist. So, stay sanguine, and slowly work yourself to a solution.
We'll never be complacent with the surroundings we live in. We may abhor certain things. Learn, noone owes us anything.So stop assuming how drastic things are..If we can't change a particular event/situation, why not we change ourselves? Once we change ourself, our attitiude gradually changes. And we'll believe the situation isn't that dire. If we can't change something. Change ourself to adapt to the new surroundings. Its true you are the way you are.But you don't have to stay that way.. Learn, noone owes us anything. If we can't change a particular thing, why not we change ourselves?We will thus look at things with a different aspect.
Life isn't about distress, obstacles, adversities. Remeber about things which makes you happy. Do the things which you like, you love. Do things which make you happy.
Know what you want. Your goals. With an aim, you'll work harder to attain this goal. My goal in life is to enjoy every aspect of life,and embrace it..I wish to spend more time with my family, I want to wish them to be happy and healthy. I have too many goals in life.My priority is my family,friends and health to all. I don't want to ponder over issues which I can't control. I don't want to ponder over things which hasn't happened.. It hasn't happened yet, when it happens, I'll work it out with help from my family, friends. Now, I want to make myself happy, and stop creating so much pressure on myself.
Love youself. Because this is your life. If you don't learn to love youself, and learn to do things that make u happy, when will you do so? Start doing things which you love, relish.
I end here. I'll blog in another1 month!Take care!
Eclarie
I want you to..
9:19 AM