Friday, May 25, 2007
Countdown to flying to Adelaide: 48 more days! Yaps, I have been counting! School, wait for me. I want to start school now!So exiciting, a totally new environment, new culture.Everything new!Natasha and Tim(Housestay Parents) see you there!
Stuff I must get done! Plenty Plenty. Health Check-Up(Required), Student visa, etc.With the help of Mummy dearest, the progress will be much more efficient. Hhehe! Lots of Preparation for student stuff would be done up next week! So yep!Its 100 percent stressful..
Relazing stuff:I'm taking a trip to KL to have a gathering with my cousins, Uncles and Aunties. The trip is particularly for me to bid farewell to them, as I'll be gone for 4 years. Following is, my gathering with my friends(Bosom Buddies, Sistas)Ya!I've known them for 6-7 years of my life, since Secondary school.Its been long since, we met up, I wonder how each of them have changed. Heheheh!
Lotsa be done, and it'll keep me occupied till I leave fo my studies. Well, its better to have things to do, or it'll set my rampant mind thinking again. Okie, I gtg.Chat soon!
Repressed Claire
I want you to..
5:11 PM