Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Happy Belated Birthday to my Bosom Friend and sista Shimei. Girlie, Happy Belated 19th Birthday! KISS.. KISS, HUG.. HUG. I LOVE U! I wish you happy and blissful everday. I wish you and your partner to be forever loving. I wish you love, happiness!Stay Beautiful and sweet!
Todae had a heavy lunch with my two besties,and sistas(Pegan, Shimei).We ate at Sakae Sushi, Wheelock. They both had sushi buffet, while I had a Gindara Kaminabe(Paper Steamboat thats filled with codfish, veggies, and fishcake) and Hiyayakko(Japanese tofu served with fish flakes). Three stars for the food, one star for the inattentive stuff. The food was okie lar.Well when youre hungry, every thing tastes good!
Went shopping later. Shimei bought a beautiful top and pretty shoes, I bought lipgloss from Bodyshop, Pegan didn't buy anything.It was a leisurely shopping trip.I relished the gathering with them, and loved the company.So happy! I am gonna have sweet dreams tonite.
Girles.. See you soon for makan and see you for my gathering soon.
Claire
(Fatter , Thicker waist, and more protruding tummy claire)
I want you to..
7:48 PM