Sunday, May 13, 2007
Pseudo Blogger. Pseudo.I'm unaccustomed at that, and frustrated at Blogger. Geez. It normally takes 30 min-1hr to write an entry, haiz, its longer now. Sigh, revamption is good, howeva its juz too much lar, and slightly redudant. OLD BLOGGER, COME BACK! HEAR MY BEMOANS!
Well. Its been 1 month and 2 weeks since I have updated.I've been busy slacking, and binging.
Claire has put on significant weight, I have a much fatter thicker waist, and a more protruding tummy. My jeans, and skirts are more tight now. Sigh. I am going on an excercise regime(Intensive Swimming), to kickstart it all. Claire the girl who has a fatter thicker waist, and more protruding tummy girl needs help.
Sigh. Its petulant to hear my weight issues hor.Sorry, Sorry lar! Okie, I came up with this lame and insipid poem recently. Read below.
C-Capricious , Conceited Eclarie
L-Lazy,Leader
A-Airhead
I-Idiotic, Irreponsible,Irritating
R-Repressed, Stoic kid
E-Especially fat!
I'll end here. Chat wif u soon.
Claire(Fatter thicker waist, and more protruding tummy Eclarie)
I want you to..
11:51 PM