Friday, May 18, 2007
Yeah!Blogger is back to normal! Finally!
Yesterday, I did something girly and special. I went for a MANICURE & PEDICURE, inconceivable rite. Hehehe! Well,sometimes this crazy girly disease hits me , and I go gagaga!Blame the gorgerous nail arts, and nail colours these days.I have been repressing the urge to do my nails, becoz they're way way short.Lol! I didn't expect tat I could do my hands and feet concurrently!
Yesterday,Shimei(My bosom friend and sister) brought me to Jane's house for our beauty indulgence. Jane's a beautiful mum, and she's a affable lady.Painting,shaping, filing, massaging our hands and feet, were all FANTASTIC. She did it meticulously, and carefully. It was a pure indulgence, we both were terribly spoiled. It was 'shiok' lor, I relished 80%of the time. The other 20% , I was nervous, and slightly uncomfortable! Hheheh!
Shimei and I loved our nails.3 words to describe. Beautiful, Gorgeous, Darn nice lor. Its so afforadable, 32 bucks for our hands and feet.Yay!We can nv get this personalised service elsewhere!
Shimei, Thankz a lot for everything. Thanz for listening to my woes. Thanz for being there for me during my adversities. Thanz for everything. Meet up with you soon for shopping, coffee, movies. LUV U, LUV U!
I can't stop looking at my nails and feet, I LOVE it! Hheheh! Well, I do have girly essence inside me lar. I am a fanatic for accessories(earrings, necklace).I am fastidious about my facial products. I shamelessy own a few girly dresses!Basically, fatter thicker waist and more protruding tummy claire is guilty lar. Heheh!
Well, my girley essence is 50 %. Fatter thicker waist, and more protruding tummy Eclarie ends here. Toodles.
Cheers
Fatter thicker waist and more protruding tummy Eclarie.
I want you to..
2:44 PM