Sunday, June 24, 2007
Claire Chiam. I am so hateable. My sensitive character, my paranoia, my doubtful character. My mood swings. Claire chiam the hateful, capricious girl.
To all my sistas. My bosom buddies. My pillar of support. Knowing me for 5-6 years, something that is so prominent and obnoxious about me is... my paranoia, my mood swings, my doubtful character.
I assume people are critzing me, thinking bad about me all the time.My capricious, tempestuous moods tend to possess me, because I repress my moods, my feelings. And sometimes, my mood swings goes off like a bomb.When its happy time, I'll be high and well crazy. When I'm sad, angry, irritated. I seclude myself, become stoic. My moods are unpredictable.
These bad negative character of me has ensued in misunderstandings, anger, and frustrations between my sisters, my family. I am remorseful of this character of mine. I have come out with a resolution.
a)Seek first to be understand and den be understood.
b)Clarify things with a friend first before doubting them.
c)Ignore negative comments about me. Ignore insolent remarks about me.Ignore people's blatant behavior towards me.
d)Talk out the unhappiness with my family, my friends.
e) Learn to not throw hot and cold.Mood swings are forbidden.
f) Learn to not let certain bad events, affect you
g)Don't ever let anyone harsh words, comments affect you.
h) Do not ever misunderstand, doubt, a bosom friend, sister, family.
I)Learn to trust people.
Sistas, Friends, Family. I am very sorry for this obnoxious character of mine. I m sorry I have misunderstood you guys. I am sorry for the hurt, the anger I caused. I am sorry for my capricious moods. I am learning to change , learning to not be capricious. Please give me a chance. Please give me a chance.
Claire, the obnoxious girl promises to curb my paranoia,my doubtful mind.I promise to think first before I assume, and rush into accusation. I promise to talk out my unhappiness, my distress, my woes. I promise not to ever throw my mood swings again. I promise never ever to be capricious again.
Sistas.Please I am very sorry about this whole incident. I promise, dat I need time to change. And this thing will nv repeat history. I promise. I am so sorry.
Claire
I want you to..
10:10 PM