Friday, June 29, 2007
Hey Oli Babe! My dearest bestie and ex neighbour of 7-8 years. Thanz for meeting me up! So loved our coffee meeting! U will always be held dearly in my heart! Lurving u! U rock babe! U're a great bestie! Lurve u. Keep in touch okie! Shall we adhere to posting letters/emails? U decide.
I'll defintely miss our times spent in Parkview! Oh man! Playing dress up, going for swimming classes. Posting letters to each other. Getting bitten by Lucky! Always screaming in trepidation becoz of the fierce doggy! So many so many fun stuff done in our young nostalgic years! There were so many hilarious events that happened! It'll always be etched in my heart! Lolz.
Oli. U rock babe. U've matured into a beautiful young, and sweet lady! U'll always be my important bestie! Lurve u babe. Thanz for the beautiful accessories,you and Beatrice designed. Jiayun(My sister and bestie) and I thank you once again! Keep on designing more beautiful accessories. Lurve u babe!
Ps: I bought 3 pairs of earrings, and Jiayun(My sister and bestie) bought 2 bracelets, and 1 necklace. So lurving it!Their designs are so exquisite, intricate, unique. I'm lurving it! Their webbie:
http://noir-et-rougeee.livejournal.com/!
I'll post the pictures of our proud purchases slowly! Picture by picture, day by day! It helps raise the anticipation! Thanks again, Olivia and Beatrice! Oli,thanks so much for ur farewell present. I lurve it. Thanz so much!
My purchase:'A Child's Play'-Olivia

I want you to..
10:03 PM