Sunday, June 10, 2007
My 'Prizes' I got from the five days I was in KL
-1 Pair of wedge, 1 pair of flip flops
-1 Denim pleated skirt
-1 White pants.
-Godmother bought a lot of 'Young' shirts, and bottoms from me overseas! Yay, I dun have to splurge.
Mum's proud possessions from KL
-Cooking books, and Cooking Magazines. Fengshui Book(Lots of Books)
-1 Pair of sandals
-1 White formal office shirt.
-Godmother's gift: Clothes bought from overseas.
This proves why we aren't shopahalics who go gagaga, and shop fervently over sales. 5-6 hours in a shoppin mall is excruciating, agonzing for us. I always ask myself these few questions while shopping. Do I really need it?Will it be useful to me. Does it suit me? Do I really really like it? If all these fit my prerequisites, I will purchase it.
Well I'm the typical 'A-Soh'(Aunty) who reckons supermarkets are paradise. Supermarkets:Plenty to explore and learn,and many cheap bargains too!I love bargains, and scrutinizing at food, fruits etc. Its enough to satiate my hunger. I can spend 1 hour in the supermarket 'Oohing and 'Aaaahing' and going deranged over everything(fruits, food, japanese food,etc).
Heheh! One cheap way to make me realli estactic.Fresh made Soya Bean Milk and Beancurd without sugar. Yay! I can live it Soya Bean and Soya Beancurd for my whole life.
I want you to..
6:33 AM