Friday, June 22, 2007
Tis morning, a major misunderstanding with my sista, and bosom buddie via sms. I just want to apologise for upsetting her, for making her angry. I am truly sorry for this unhappy incident.I wished this incident never did happen. I wished we both weren't upset. If only this didn't happen. I am really sorry, and remorseful.I wish I would disappear from this world, I wish I could die right now. If only , she wasn't so fuming.
Sisters, I have never ever treated you guys as a subsistute.I have never ever once did. I have always treated you guys as a sista, a confidante. You guys stood by me , and gave me everthing I needed. Your support, ur care and ur love is all important to me now and forever.
I am so thankful for sisters. Ur help, ur unwaivering support, Ur love.I want to maintain this strong rapport forever and ever. U guys mean a lot to me. Without u sisters, I'll really falter. Thank you all for everything.
U guys will and always be forever be the sistas in my heart.U will always be my special sistas,. U made me who I am. Thank u for everything.
To my sista and bosom friend. I am very sorry about this incident. I am sorry for making u unhappy, angry. I am really sorry for misunderstanding u. Please don't be angry with me. I know u need time to cool off. I'm truly sorry. Sorry for this incident. Sorry for everything. Girl, u are an important sista, in my life. I'm so sorry.
I want you to..
10:13 AM