Saturday, August 11, 2007
Procrastination, and laziness has possessed my entire mind.
I don't know if I can tide these tulmutous times.
I fear I won't do well.I fear I can't get the goals I want.
I worry, I trepidate.
So much pressure, so much troubles.
All I am doing here is slack.
What the hell am I doing.
Love..finding my ultimate soulmate.
Deprived, and depesperate of love.
Why is that so?
Seeing many of my friends so blissful in love, urges me to be in love.
Its hard to find the ultimate soulmate...
A person who loves you as much as you love him.
A person who understands you throughly, and will be with you through adversities.
Can I find someone who loves me a lot?
Will I even find true love?
I doubt so.
Unrequited love will always happen, and is still happening.
Love is intimidating.
I want to be loved, yet fear love.
I don't want to be hurt.I don't want to be two-timed.
I don't want to be misunderstood.
Love..Love
Love:Hard to comprehend!
I want you to..
4:08 PM