Friday, August 17, 2007
Shit Oh Shit. I'm a fat pig. Fat arse Claire.
My candy addiction has returned, omg. I've resisted and resisted, however I've sucummbed to the addiction.
I've binged again. OMG.
This brand of Sweets cost 2.35 aussie, expensive hor! Hahah, 97 percent fat free, but the sugar level is sky high! OMG! Miss Claire ate one piece, or maybe two, and couldn't finish eating majority of the contents in the packet(Distributed to my classmates in Psychology). Its darn good, yumilicious. I can taste the natural fruit juices(not artificial).
Lolz. Aiyor. Stress= Must Eat Sweet food= Binge on sweets. OMG. Candy=Excessive sugar, and= FATTER THICKER WAIST AND MORE PROTRUDING TUMMY CLAIRE. FATTER THICKER WAIST AND MORE PROTRUDING TUMMY CLAIRE. FATTER AND THICKER WAIST AND MORE PROTRUDING TUMMY CLAIRE.
Ahh, hate myself for the candy addiction. I realli needed a sugar rush at that time(Psychology, mundane lesson).It made me happy. Sigh, the consequence= fatter and thicker waist and more protruding tummy claire. Shit.
Current food Addictions in adelaide: Cofee, Mocha, Farmers Union Iced Coffee, Light(No added sugar, artifical sweeteners), Candy, dried apple,Coke Zero(Artificial sweetners). Man, Claire the fatter thicker waist girl has lost the will/determination to diet.
Fatter thicker waist girl, and more protruding tummy is going to zzzz, have a mask on now.
Cheers
Claire

I want you to..
6:57 PM