Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Assignments+Tests=Pressure, Stress,agitated, grumpy, tempestuous claire.
When will the workload end, why does it keep accumulating?
Sick of assignments(Psychology, worked and slogged so hard on it(done!), english(uh hem), critical thinking(worked my arse out, its done), econs(uh hem , i just received..)..
Why is it, when I've just completed assignments, more of them keep flooding in.!!I need holidays, i need rest..I can't stand it..I'm a human, not a robot!!
I need rest..I want to go back to singapore.I need home.I wanna go home.Bring me home to singapore...Singapore where are u..Come on baby..
I wish I wish...I wish i am on the plane tomorrow, back to singapore ,my paradise, my solace.
I want holidays!!! I want holidays..This easter holiday from (21st-24th) is not going to be a good holiday, i'll be so busy doing my assignments and completing time..I'm stressed, and i hate it..Clarie is goddamn fucking...pissed..
I've slogged so hard for 3.5 hrs in the library for my critical thinking assignment..And now, i have a econs test tomorrow, i don't look forward to it. I absotely don'ty look forward..I hate tests, why can't it come in the form of assignments..
GEE..GEE..
I want you to..
4:21 PM